RULES FOR THE ADMISSION OF PETS
MONTE HORADADA, S.L., by its trade name, CAMPING LO MONTE with NIF B-04373486 and address at Avenida Comunidad Valenciana, 157 Pilar de la Horadada (Alicante), in accordance with the provisions of Article 29.2 of Law 7/2023, of 28 March, on the protection of the rights and welfare of animals, approves the following ADMISSION RULES FOR PET ANIMALS in the establishment Camping Lo Monte, in accordance with the following,
CAMPING LO MONTE declares itself to be a “pet-friendly” establishment, admitting both the presence and the accommodation with prior confirmation of pets in its facilities, for which the owner of the same must comply with the regime detailed in the following articles.
1.- Admission of pets
1.1. Pets that are allowed in the hotel establishment are limited to the following classes:
- Dogs whose dimensions do not exceed 30 Kgs.
- Others: Birds
1.2. The access and stay of potentially dangerous animals is forbidden according to the rules and regulations, animals that show evident signs of danger to people, other animals and things, illness or lack of hygiene, as well as animals in heat.
1.3. Clients wishing to stay with their pets must check availability and specify it in the booking and/or inform the hotel establishment.
1.4. Only 2 pets per booking and bungalow or plot that has been previously confirmed by the establishment will be allowed.
1.5. At the time of formalising the booking, or at check-in, CAMPING LO MONTE will require the presentation of a valid civil liability insurance policy for damages to third parties, which includes in its coverage the persons responsible for the animal.
1.6. The accommodation of pets will entail a supplement per pet per day according to the rates approved and published by CAMPING LO MONTE.
1.7. The pet must have the mandatory vaccinations and comply with all the regulatory requirements for its possession (identification microchip, certificate of ownership), for which CAMPING LO MONTE reserves the right to request the exhibition at any time during the stay of the pet of any documentation that may be appropriate to prove such circumstances.
1.8. The owners of the pets that are or stay at CAMPING LO MONTE must comply with the provisions of Law 7/2023, of 28 March, on the protection of the rights and welfare of animals, with regard to the obligations and prohibitions imposed by the aforementioned law, or regulations that may replace it
2.- Conditions for the Stay and Stay of Pets
The presence and stay of pets at LO MONTE CAMPING will be subject to the following rules:
2.1. Common areas and spaces
– Pets must remain in the common areas and spaces together with their owners, complying with the safety regulations that may be required of them, so that they do not endanger the safety of other customers, staff or themselves. In particular, cats must remain in their carrier in these areas. Dogs may be in a carrier or with a collar and leash that complies with regulatory requirements, as well as a muzzle, where appropriate.
– It is forbidden to feed pets in the common areas and spaces outside the places specifically designated for this purpose. The customer shall be provided with the necessary utensils designed for this purpose.
– The owners of the pets are obliged to collect the depositions and urine that may be produced in these areas.
– The presence of pets is prohibited in the following common areas and spaces:
- Slide pool area
- Swimming pool area of the restaurant
- Sports area of the football pitch and paddle courts.
2.2 Hygienic-sanitary sensitive areas
– In compliance with the provisions of Article 14 of Royal Decree 1021/2022 of 13 December, which regulates certain hygiene requirements for the production and marketing of foodstuffs in retail establishments:
o The presence of pet animals is prohibited in areas of the establishment where foodstuffs are prepared, handled, displayed or stored.
o Pets are allowed in the restaurant, terrace, bar and outside the bar (areas where only food is served), provided that:
– The owners or persons responsible for the animals are informed of the access r equirements.
– Animals are kept on a leash, in a carrier or controlled by other means.
– Animals are of appropriate behaviour and hygiene, with no obvious signs of disease such as diarrhoea, vomiting, presence of external parasites, abnormal secretions or open wounds.
– Animals shall be prevented from coming into contact with the equipment and utensils on the premises, with the staff of the establishment, as well as with table and bar surfaces and, in case of contact, the affected areas shall be cleaned and disinfected with appropriate materials.
– Animals shall be fed or watered using in all cases, utensils specifically designed for t he feeding of animals.
– The establishment shall provide cleaning tools for exclusive use in the event that the animals urinate, defecate or vomit.
– The presence of pets is prohibited in the swimming pool, spa, gym and children’s play areas.
2.3. Accommodation in plots/bungalows.
– The owners of the pets must ensure that the pets do not cause disturbing noises that may prevent the rest of the guests from resting.
– Pets may not be left alone in the accommodation unit (plot or bungalow). They must always be accompanied by their owners.
– The owners of the pets must prevent them from climbing on the beds, armchairs and other bungalow furniture.
– Pet owners must refrain from using bathtubs, showers, sinks and other toilets to bathe their pets.
3.- Stay, Access and Stay of Assistance Dogs
3.1. The access and stay of assistance dogs belonging to the Armed Forces and State Security Forces and Corps that are on duty is permitted, in accordance with their specific legislation, as well as the access, stay and accommodation of assistance dogs for people with disabilities that need it.
3.2. The access, stay and accommodation of assistance dogs for people with disabilities is subject to the provisions of the regional regulations, which may be as follows:
– They must carry and exhibit the document accrediting their identity, the card of the bonding unit and the official health documentation of the assistance dog.
– The identification mark of the assistance dog and the microchip required by animal protection/health regulations must be kept in a visible place on the collar or harness of the dog.
– The assistance dog must be kept by his side with the appropriate restraint and safety measures in accordance with its breed.
– Assistance dogs are prohibited from accessing food handling areas and areas to which hotel staff have exclusive access; swimming pool water.
3.3. Access to assistance dogs for people with disabilities may be denied in the following circumstances:
– In case of imminent serious danger to the user, to a third person or to the assistance dog itself.
– When the animal shows signs of illness, expressed alternatively or cumulatively in the form of fever, abnormal alopecia, diarrhoeic stools, abnormal secretions, signs of skin parasitosis, wounds which, due to their size or appearance, pose a presumed risk to people, or when there is evidence of a lack of grooming or care.
4.- Early Termination of Stay and Responsibility
4.1. Failure to comply with these Rules for the Admission of Pets, as well as its indicative signage, may result in the termination of the stay and accommodation of pets, without the hotel establishment being obliged to reimburse any amount to the client.
4.2. In the event of refusal to vacate the establishment, the owner may request the assistance of the police.
4.3. In the event of non-compliance with the obligations and prohibitions set out in the sectoral regulations as owners and/or persons responsible for the pets housed, the establishment reserves the right to report the situation to the competent administrative authorities.
4.3. The owners of the pets found or housed at CAMPING LO MONTE will be responsible for the damage, harm and nuisance they cause to people, other animals and the property they cause.
List of nearby veterinary centres:
-MOBYDICK CLINICA VETERINARIA
Calle empresarios 19 Pilar de la Horadada
-CLINICA VETERINARIA DEL SURESTE
Calle Pedro Gea 10 Pilar de la Horadada
-CLINICA VETERINARIA EL PILAR
Calle Escultor Manuel Ribera Girona 36 Pilar de la Horadada.