QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
The management has established the quality and environmental policy to follow in the organization. The management of CAMPING LO MONTE exposes to its employees, suppliers, customers and society their large commitment to customer´s satisfaction, environmental protection and rational use of the natural resources regard to the plots and bungalows rental.
The engagement of CAMPING LO MONTE for the satisfaction of their clients and respect for the environment is shaped in implementing and maintaining a management system consisting of the requirements of the following standards in its updated version:
- Requirements of Norm ISO 9001,
- Requirements of Norm ISO 14001,
- requirements of Q-norm for standard quality for campsites and holiday town and
- all legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our organization integrated within an overall action of continuous improvement and effectiveness and efficiency of management.
The guidelines of our quality and environmental policy are aimed at customer´s satisfaction, continuous improvement and pollution prevention, therefore commit:
- To serve our customers guaranteeing compliance with their requirements and their satisfaction, providing full coverage on their needs, in our scope of action.
- To promote information, education and communication among members of the organization to achieve compliance with the established objectives.
- To provide a service capable of meeting legal and regulatory requirements and customer requirements in order to meet their needs.
- To aply the minimization and recycling criteria of generated wastes.
- To reduce pollution and environmental impacts and nonconformities arising of an incorrect action of our services.
- To train employees for a continuous improvement of quality and service
- To continually improve the effectiveness of the integrated management system.
Based on the quality and environmental policy we have created quantifiable targets to be reviewed periodically. Hereby I want to communicate the relevance and importance of the activities of all staff and that your help is needed to achieve compliance with the objectives as well as the importance of meeting statutory and regulatory requirements.
We ask for the cooperation of all staff for the proper development of the system of quality and environmental management.
Pilar de la Horadada, November 12th 2018